Whirlybird Models?

GMK

I know Roger slightly and met his wife a long while ago and I am sorry to hear she has passed away. My condolences to him and his family

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. This to Dave from Whirlybird. Just to let you know, mum is still hanging at the minute. She is very ill but is having quite a good week at the minute. We are still trading, and can be reached on [email protected]. I'm not sure why we haven't received your mail, but try again and pm me if it doesn't get a reply.

Rumours of Mums demise are greatly exaggerated!

Good luck Dave and I hope things stay manageable for you and family.

Nige B

Sorry, this ones my fault. I spoke to Roger and Dave at our club meeting three month ago and the prognosis was not hopeful. Last week I learnt that, thankfully, Marie is still fighting. Even so,correctly, model making takes a back seat in these circumstances.

As I said to the chaps directly I am sorry that I misinformed people here.

My prayers are still with the family

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if Roger's website is working? I tired the link above and comes back page can't be displayed.  Looking for his 1/32 F.1/F.3  EE Lightning BAC corrections sets to upgrade it to a T.5 for a aircraft that was at Binbrook around 1982.  Dan

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/10/2016 at 7:44 AM, WhirlybirdModels said:

Hi Dan. We are having some website issues at the minute. You can contact us on [email protected]. We do have the 1/32 Lightning sets available. They are £55. Also we have them listed on eBay http://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=Whirlybird&isNewKw=1&isRefine=true&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&_trksid=p2056088.m2428.l1313.TR1.TRC0.Xwhirlybird&sqp=whirlybird.

Hopefully the new website will be up soon.

Cheers

Dave@whirlybird 

Hi Dave

Does the Lightning conversion address the kit faults (aside from things like the u/c)?

Thanks

Frank