Magna Conversion for B-24

757flyer

While doing some searches regarding B-24s, I came across an old thread that referenced a conversion set by Magna for the early non-supercharged cowls for the B-24/LB-30. Does anyone have this set that could send me photos of what is included? I have always had a hankering to attempt a B-24 conversion to represent Diamond Lil, the CAF's Liberator here in the States. I had always assumed I would have to find four PBY cowls and do a lot of surgery to the wings of a Minicraft kit to fit them. The Magna set might save a lot of that work. I will still have a fair bit of work to represent the fuselage mods, add the oil coolers, and will have to find a -N model canopy...

Thanks,

Mike

I locked this for a second, thinking you were after one to buy (we restrict members from buying or selling until they have over 100 posts), but on re-reading it, you actually seem to be looking to see what's included in the box for this conversion. As you were ;)

Simon,

Many thanks for the link. Not sure how I missed that thread in my search... That had just what I needed!

Mike, no worries. I completely understand the need to maintain law and order ;)

Mike