Ebbro Lotus 88 1/20

Grazie!

I have done a little more work, but it is summer here in Australia, and time has been taken up with children, redecorating the house and child-proofing my home theatre equipment. I did get some new speakers, though! Also done a bit of gentle mountain bike riding, first time in 3 years so my bum is a bit sore!

Hope to get the Lotus 88 finished then move on to something quick and easy before tackling either the Red Bull RB6 or McLaren MP4-31. Might try and knock out the Fujimi Porsche 917 first.

I bought some clear tube (MFH 0.4mm I think) for the fuel lines and it is much too thin. So, I remembered that I had some fishing line in the garage. It seems to be just the right diameter, so I will be using that for the fuel lines. Just trying to get the inner chassis finished - cockpit almost done as is the front suspension. 

Will post some photos soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've started on the Lotus again after losing my enthusiasm with the Ferrari 250GTO. I want to get this finished and I've put the GTO on hold. I've added fuel lines to one bank of the V8, painted the radiators and added a few more carbon decals.

I should finish the cockpit next, then start on the plumbing and ancillaries. 

I want to get this done so I can crack on with the 917 and DH88 Comet which I intend to paint to match my own Lotus!

IMG_9242_zpstv8dcx2w.jpg

IMG_9243_zpskdqhak1r.jpg