Warhammer 40k Figures

Good Morning Chaps :bye:

Was poking around in the cupboard of doom this weekend and pulled out some of my old Warhammer 40K figures and thought I might share them with you.

First up, a delightful little bunch from the Tyranid box set and other add on sets. I still have about 40 figures to paint out of this, mainly Tyranids and GeneStealers.

IMG-20150923-WA0037.jpg

IMG-20150923-WA0038.jpg

IMG-20150923-WA0040.jpg

IMG-20150923-WA0039.jpg

Next up we have an Imperial Guard Sniper

IMG-20150923-WA0043.jpg

I havent done a lot of Warhammer Fantasy figures for a long time, but these i started a couple months ago, from the Tomb Kings range

IMG-20150923-WA0041.jpg

In progress with a rather natty Chariot

IMG-20150923-WA0042.jpg

And then finally, two of my figs from the Inquisitor range

IMG-20150923-WA0044.jpg

IMG-20150923-WA0045.jpg

All figures were painted with Citadel colours, inks etc.

I haven't played 40K for many a year now, preferring really to buy figures just to paint and display.

The cupboard of doom holds more surprises... I have a load of Dark Angels & Imperial Guard to paint up and at some point I shall be starting what I've wanted to do since I started playing 40k and that's a Legion of the Damned squad of 12, the old way, converting space wombles figures and adding all the bits and bobs.

Oh well, hope you enjoy

:ninja: Mad Steve :ninja:

• Like 8

Excellent to see some more 40K figures on here - I will show my daughter (who likes both Tyranids and undead) when she gets in from school.

I really like the sniper, he looks very melancholy having to face off against all the nasty squiggly beasts.

Will

• 1 month later...