Hi ho,

Nice!

IIRC this was Tamiya's first dinosaur model and not based on more up to date information. Still makes a nice and impressive model. It is very reminiscent of the example that used to be in the main dinosaur room, (right hand side as you walked in towards the rear), next to a set of theropod tracks recovered from the Purbeckian in Dorset, in the Natural History Museum, (BM), when I was a boy.......many years ago......

Christian, exiled to africa

• Like 3

Yeah it's much more a product of 'Land That Time Forgot' than it is of 'Jurassic Park'.....But it was fun to build and paint with my nephew. :coolio:

We were doing a Triceratops, but he kinda migrated to the attic (it's a seasonal thing apparently). :winkgrin:

• Like 1

Yeah it's much more a product of 'Land That Time Forgot' than it is of 'Jurassic Park'.....But it was fun to build and paint with my nephew. :coolio:

We were doing a Triceratops, but he kinda migrated to the attic (it's a seasonal thing apparently). :winkgrin:

Errr, your nephew of the Triceratops???? :hypnotised::shrug::whistle:

• Like 2

Errr, your nephew of the Triceratops???? :hypnotised::shrug::whistle:

Doubt there's enough space in Sarge's attic for much at this time of year, what with kids and Dinosaurs (not to mention half finished kits - still it saves on insulation (Well that's the excuse in our house... :whistle: )

• Like 2

That box art is horrifying!

Looks like some kind of Warhammer chaos monster. :huh:

The build is nice and the paint looks good by the way so don't get me wrong....but I think they need to update the accuracy blurb on the box just a bit... :shocked:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...