1/72 - IAI C2/C7 “KFIR” by AMK AvantGarde Model Kits - progress

Hello Mark

:D Thank you for this info

I think it should  be available for the Mirage Gb and I will try to build at least one ...

Now I hope that AMK will work on the Mirage III in 1/72 ..

Patrice

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Hello Mark

I think it should  be available for the Mirage Gb and I will try to build at least one ...

Patrice

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS! AMK please listen..!!

Jay

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Hello Mark

Patrice

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS! AMK please listen..!!

Wez

(nod to Jay)

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the steps around the wing dogtooth and parabrake fairing will be in the production sprues or not ? The former is fairly easy to fix (sanding) but the later is more painful.

Edited by Laurent

On 07/07/2017 at 3:06 PM, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Hello Mark

Patrice

Totally agree.  There are definitely NOT enough Mirage III kits on the market, or decals for that matter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's OUT!!! Just ordered the first of mine from the US distributor Mega Hobby who has them in stock. Now I can't wait for those Scaleworx South American conversions. Will we ever be satisfied?

Edited by Trenton guy
Typo
  • Like 1

IT'S HERE! Courtesy of Mega Hobby and the US Postal Service Priority Mail, and, of course, AMK. It is every thing it appeared to be and more. Those slidemolded weapons are a real innovation. Thanks AMK.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2017 at 4:35 PM, Trenton guy said:

It's OUT!!! Just ordered the first of mine from the US distributor Mega Hobby who has them in stock. Now I can't wait for those Scaleworx South American conversions. Will we ever be satisfied?

Never. But that's a good thing, as there will always be something to look forward to.

• Like 1

Mine arrived about an hour ago!  :yahoo: 

It's a lovely kit.  The parts breakdown quite clearly allows for further releases with the later radar nose. 

There are far more weapons supplied than are actually needed.  The aircraft can carry two LGBs, but you get four each of two differnt types.  Likewise with the Python 3 AAMs.  Two are needed, four are supplied.  It means I can load Pythons onto my Ecuadorean Mirage F1. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. 

Just to let you know the Nymburk review was from a pre production test shot.

Those are not quite the sprues you will get in the box. The production ones are much much sharper.

I am sure you will see the new review very soon.

First production run sold out straight away. Pretty mad really.

Glad to be back by the way.

:penguin:

I will get to your kind messages and questions as soon as I can.

On 7/7/2017 at 3:53 PM, Laurent said:

Does anyone know if the steps around the wing dogtooth and parabrake fairing will be in the production sprues or not ? The former is fairly easy to fix (sanding) but the later is more painful.

How do you mean steps?

If you’re saying theres a step somewhere on the sprues shown above from Nymburk review then I refer you to my comment above.

The sprue shots from Malaysia (thank you to everyone who came to meet us by the way - you’re all amazing), are the production run sprues.

2 hours ago, Mikemx said:

If they're out, how come Hannants haven't got any AMK kits at all?

thanks

Mike 

I second what Mike is saying when, where and how can we get these kits in the UK?