Alenia C-27J Spartan RAAF

Looks superb,..... I have one of these planned myself and I hope that it turns out as well as yours. You`ve done a brilliant job,..... did you build it straight from the box or did you have to make any additions?

Cheers

Tony

That looks very nice, great work.

Guy

A lovely build, well worth saving from the bin, only you would know about the problems that you had, it looks fine now. Although the RAAF have received their first deliveries, I have yet to see one.

Well done, Trev.

Absolutely beautiful! These kits look beautiful when built up, mines part complete in the loft and seeing this I really want to finish it now. It's very tempting to build it in "what if" RAF markings, similar to the Herc's.

Well done on a fantastic bit of work.

Eng

Your effort certainly paid off handsomely. I love how there is no visible seam between fuselage and cockpit transparencies. Very tidy work. On the whole a stunning Spartan, with a very pretty camouflage. The amount of weathering looks just right. All in all: applause! :clap2:

Jay

A beautiful model. Well done. I am very impressed with your work on the cockpit glass, the paintwork, the diorama...pretty much everything really. It may have taken some time to complete and been frustrating at times but it was well worth it.