M48A3 Patton, Tamiya 1/35

Hi there! Just photographed my new model)

I didn't work a lot on it, made only mantlet and searchlight covers and machine-gun shield.

Hope you'll like it! :rolleyes:

01_zpsaeltklbe.jpg1_zpsmgargzgt.jpg2_zps7elhai1v.jpg4_zpsowxfhptk.jpg8_zpsfruyurt0.jpg6_zpsm7exguah.jpg3_zpsnl4qabvg.jpg9_zps7szi1vxp.jpg10_zpsfwtdamdx.jpg12_zpsrihlxz6i.jpg13_zpswo4qqvlq.jpg14_zpsksxnols3.jpg15_zps5v8ymt56.jpg16_zps7ssxdkh0.jpg

Edited by Utkonos22
  • Like 31

Superb model, love all the little details. :coolio:

Don't suppose you could help out with a query.....Is the remnants of the M48A1 track tensioning idler system still present on this vehicle (between final road-wheel and sprocket), if so is there any chance you could take a picture or two of it please? :pray:

Don't suppose you could help out with a query.....Is the remnants of the M48A1 track tensioning idler system still present on this vehicle (between final road-wheel and sprocket), if so is there any chance you could take a picture or two of it please? :pray:

I didn't quiet understand, but here's a photo)

N57gbOcWSo8_zpszkfacse4.jpg

Edited by Utkonos22

Dude you have made my day! :thumbsup:

Sometimes the absence of a thing is exactly what you are after....This is one of those times. :pipe:

Basically I was hoping not to see any trace of this (track tensioning idler) or it's mounting points:

m46ttidler.jpg

And I don't (please tell me there's nothing hiding behind that road-wheel in your picture).....My 1/72 M48A3 build's back on! :yahoo:

Dude you have made my day! :thumbsup:

Sometimes the absence of a thing is exactly what you are after....This is one of those times. :pipe:

Basically I was hoping not to see any trace of this (track tensioning idler) or it's mounting points:

m46ttidler.jpg

And I don't (please tell me there's nothing hiding behind that road-wheel in your picture).....My 1/72 M48A3 build's back on! :yahoo:

Glad to help) And there's nothing hiding behind the road-wheel :D

• Like 1