Vintage aviation and military history books

TheBaron

Dear all,

I'd meant to post this link some time ago to the website for Puddletown bookshop in Dorset. There's a great stock of books on subjects of interest to Britmodellers, such as aviation, military history and so forth. A large number of the books are contemporary with their subjects and go back to the start of the 20th century. Having mentally spent several hundred quid there I thought others might find this of interest :)

http://www.puddletownbookshop.co.uk

BTW I've no connection with the place, either commercial or personal.

Regards to all,

Tony

• Like 1

You can question Google for Military History books and lots of other stuff and download eBooks free, where you find them, if you are so inclined and spend your £ elsewhere, perhaps on things of more importance.

Brooker

You can question Google for Military History books and lots of other stuff and download eBooks free, where you find them, if you are so inclined and spend your £ elsewhere, perhaps on things of more importance.

Brooker

As long as we are aware that whatever book we download is generally uploaded in blatant breach of copyright laws and that this behaviour damages the authors and publishers, it's something we can indeed do...

• Like 6