Washington B.1 - 1/48 Monogram B-29

All the hard work paid off! Superb build and finish, getting the surface quality over an airframe that large is some feat on its own too. The front on shot is a beauty, conveys the size and elegance of this plane very well, top stuff all round!

David.

Whats next? :popcorn:

• Like 1

Thank you very much, again! Glad you like the metal finish. If you have a look at the build thread you can see where it nearly all went horribly wrong....

All the hard work paid off! Superb build and finish, getting the surface quality over an airframe that large is some feat on its own too. The front on shot is a beauty, conveys the size and elegance of this plane very well, top stuff all round!

David.

Whats next? :popcorn:

Thanks David, I highly regard your opinion. Thank you! About to start a 1/72 Shturmovik for the Great Patriotic War Group Build. I was going to do a 1/72 XB-70 Valkyrie next, but I think i need to do something smaller and less involved. So it'll be a 1/32 OV-10C Bronco more or less out of the box.

She turned out well in the end Alan. Great job. I think Andrew is going to need a bigger table to photograph this.

You are probably right, but he's also a bit of a photoshop guru so it'll all work out fine1

Thank you again to those who commented, very much appreciated.

Al

• Like 2

Great stuff Al, really looks quite splendid in that scheme and well worth the time and effort, (not to mention plaudits). Now if you'd be a decent chap and plonk it on the Bomber Command table this year Sir Arthur and the lads would be highly appreciative....

• Like 1

Wow. that's a really great model, love the metallics. Superb.

Take care,

Matt

• Like 1

Thank you again to all who commented, very much appreciate your kind words. Thanks :)

Great stuff Al, really looks quite splendid in that scheme and well worth the time and effort, (not to mention plaudits). Now if you'd be a decent chap and plonk it on the Bomber Command table this year Sir Arthur and the lads would be highly appreciative....

Thank you very much! Another highly valued opinion :worthy: Have you got a table big enough?!

Great to see the beast in RFI Al. after all the fun and games you had with her.

She looks great. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Simon.

Thanks again, Simon - your support was very helpful in keeping the build going.

Alan

• Like 2

Congatulations Al you have done a great job on your B-29 and it was a great WIP with some great tips.

Exceptional work.

Guy

• Like 1