Washington B.1 - 1/48 Monogram B-29

Madre de dios! A quicksilver beauty! It's been a pleasure watching you overcoming every obstacle to bring this one to fruition Alan. If it looks this good in temporary snaps, you're going to break the forum with the finished photos :) Really pleased for you!

Tony

• Like 1

Yes, a fantastic and impressive work on a beautiful aircraft.

Mine is waiting for 10 years at the very bottom of my stash.

(Why at the bottom? Because it is the biggest box!)

But one day perhaps...

• Like 1

Thank you so much :worthy: It would have been shelved several weeks ago if not for the encouraging help on the progress thread.

Very much appreciate you commenting, many thanks indeed! :)

Alan

Hello,Alan - Well,my friend,there she is.She fought you sometimes but each time you put her in her place.Now,she deserves pride of place.A great project,a great build and a great reminder of some of the RAF's Golden Days,Simply,superb! ;) All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Fantastic work!!!

Thank you - and thank you for not mentioning that one of the wheels doesn't quite touch the floor...!! (Uneven surface, i'm sure!)

Hello,Alan - Well,my friend,there she is.She fought you sometimes but each time you put her in her place.Now,she deserves pride of place.A great project,a great build and a great reminder of some of the RAF's Golden Days,Simply,superb! ;) All the very best,Paul.

Thanks very much again, Paul!

Madre de dios! ... If it looks this good in temporary snaps, you're going to break the forum with the finished photos :) Really pleased for you!

Tony

Thanks very much as well to you Tony, appreciated your cheerleading along the way!

Al

I think that's one of the nicest models I've seen so far this year and possibly the whole of last year too!! Exceptional paintwork and the model looks extraordinarily realistic I must say. Glad to see that you've used some kitchen foil in the process, one of my favourite methods of rendering an NMF and certainly underrated nowadays in my opinion (can't think why though?)!!

Well done Alan, that is simply gorgeous - you have my utmost respect!! :Tasty: :Tasty: :Tasty::thumbsup:

Kev :)

Edited by Mr Modeller
  • Like 1