3d printed Lancia Beta MonteCarlo turbo Gr.5 in 1/12 scale

HI,
here are now the gallery pics of my latest project.
Another big thanks to Torsten who did an fabulous job with the design and the print of an unique car.

lancia_000800ung.jpg

lancia_0009enutj.jpg

lancia_0010qwu7g.jpg

lancia_0011sbux7.jpg

lancia_001225uhp.jpg

lancia_0013s5u71.jpg

lancia_001457u5l.jpg

That is it.
I hope to get lots of comments from you.
regards Christian

Edited by capri-schorsch
  • Like 11

That is one of the nicest race car models I've seen for a very long time Christian, she's absolutely beautiful!

And your excellent photos show her off perfectly too!

Absolutely gorgeous model!! :thumbsup:

Keith

Hi Christian,

Your model looks magnificent and surprisingly enough, I have room in one of my wood and glass display cabinets for it - it would fit in with the 1/8 and 1/12 cars I have there - and it seems to be a shame to leave it where you have it now !!

I'm lost with the term "3d printed", would you expand on that please, I'm afraid I don't have any idea what you mean, also did you construct it using another kit for the inside and chassis and 3d print the body, or what?

Brooker

Superb kit,build and photo's. I was looking into buying a 3D printer to make chassis, bodies and spares instead of casting them. Not to tread on toes but, brooker you can either Google the term '3D Printer' or go onto You Tube and see some in action.

Hi Christian,

Your model looks magnificent and surprisingly enough, I have room in one of my wood and glass display cabinets for it - it would fit in with the 1/8 and 1/12 cars I have there - and it seems to be a shame to leave it where you have it now !!

I'm lost with the term "3d printed", would you expand on that please, I'm afraid I don't have any idea what you mean, also did you construct it using another kit for the inside and chassis and 3d print the body, or what?

Brooker

Here is my work in progress thread.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234991386-lancia-beta-montecarlo-turbo-gr5-112-scale/

It should answer you most of your question,i think.

@ all: Many thanks for all your comments,taste real good.

@ Roy: it was not so expensive like i thought before.Its was more a deal between two friends.

Edited by capri-schorsch

Hi All,

I have previously, not been able to work out, what possible use I could put a 3D printer to - now it seems I am starting to get a much better idea - so thanks guys, for that !!

Truthfully though, I don't have that much space left, because all of my models are "big" and they take up a lot of space, so that now I'm competing with my female partner for all space that remains - as you might have noticed, she has rightly, claimed the kitchen areas for herself !!

Brooker

Do like me Brooker, if you have a garden build one of these...

photo-th.jpg

It got all of my stuff out of the house, and my wife helped me build it!

Edited by PatW