Revell B787-900 vs Zvezda B787-900

Hi

I don't think I have missed any posts here about the new Revell Boeing 787-900. I've just got my hands on the new Zvezda -900 and was wondering if anyone out there has the new Revell 900 and how it measures up against the Zvezda moulding of the same?

Thanks John

Agree, the Revell B777-300 is also a Zvezda tooled kit.

The only difference will be the better quality Revell decals in the box.

Yeah, the Revell decals are considerably better in their release of the 777.

Maybe I'm just missing it but I can't find any reference to a 787-900 in the online Revell catalogue or anything else from Revell themselves. Has there been a press release or something? It's entirely reasonable to assume that Revell will re-box the Zvezda 787-900 at some point but I can't find anything to say they are actually doing so

Didn't Revell also re-box Zvezda's Ilyushin IL86 ? (again, with much improved decals)

Don

Yes, Revell have re-boxed several Zvezda kits. My point is that I cannot find a reference to a current or planned re-boxing of the 787-9 anywhere in Revell's own publicity.

Hi

thanks for all your help here - you are all right - it was a typo error on Ebay that I latched onto - someone advertising a Revel 787-900 using a library picture of the Zvezda kit without the boxing background lead me to believe there was something new from the fatherland...

Didn't know about the 777's though - I've got Zvezda's boxing and a stash of 26 decals to go with it