"Airfix" I need help

leptiprince

I need help ? Is what you can order from Airfix decals. I would like to make two what if. These are the sea harrier Fa2 / FRS1 Ref A04052 & A04051.Since the Swiss it's complicated, all this against payment ....

a0405111.jpg
04052-11.jpg

• Like 1

I think something got lost in translation Leptiprince. If you can write it in French, en Francais. I'll get someone to translate it.

Unless somebody on here can.

I've had decals & spare sprues from Airfix, I found that I needed to ring them to make payment with my VISA card but it was quite hassle free for all that, this from New Zealand too. You'll maybe need an English speaking friend by your side if you're not confident with speaking English.

Steve.

Indeed must call customer service, which is complicated for me I do not speak English and pay by credit card. we can not pay by paypal In Revell is easiest done everything by email. I'll see if I find another solution ...

• Like 1

email Airfix en Francaise (Oder Deutsch) They have orders worldwide and somebody will understand you.

Ils ont des commandes dans le monde entier et quelqu'un vous comprendra.

Oder...Sie haben weltweite Bestellungen und jemand wird sie verstehen.

• Like 1

Hi,

Airfix customer service is very efficient, I've recently bought a matilda and a sprue was missing. I sent a mail with my poor english ( I'm french) and received quickly the missing parts.

Try phoning. Say Parlez vous Francais? Je ne parle pas Anglais . See what happens. Don't look for problems. If that fails email them. Nothing would stop me until I got an answer.

Hi Leptiprince, if you have no luck, feel free to pm me. I might be able to order them for you since I work in a model/hobby store in the UK that stocks Airfix kits. Good luck, best regards, David.