This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

praded-dembelya

McDonnell Douglas MD-11 1/144

We are together with "Eastern express" soon proceed to a joint Projects McDonnell Douglas MD-11 on a scale of 1/144.

md11_500.jpgi.gif

md11111_500.jpgi.gif

md1111111111_500.jpgi.gif

md11111111112_500.jpgi.gif

Alex1978    1,622

:gobsmacked: I hope the quality and accuracy will be good.If so I will have a bigger number of these MD-11's on order.

The only 1/144 MD-11 in my collection is the Authentic Airliners kit,a gem, but the price tag forbids too many orders at one time...

stringbag    963

The tail end looks very crisp when viewed at a high resolution.  The panel lines are incredibly fine

Looking forward to the release of this one and hope that a decent DC-10 follows.

Chris.

The parts are looking nice, what engine type are you including in the kit?, The MD-11 used both General Electric CF-6-80 and Pratt and Whitney PW4460 and 4462 engines.

This is excellent,  I didn't realise the project was so far along. The plastic is great with many fine details. From the engine sprue pictures it's the GE engines but hopefully you'll offer both types?

Any idea when you will be releasing it? I'm really looking forward to this kit!

Thanks,

Jeff

Edited by pinky coffeeboat

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 3:48 AM, TrojanThunder said:

The parts are looking nice, what engine type are you including in the kit?, The MD-11 used both General Electric CF-6-80 and Pratt and Whitney PW4460 and 4462 engines.

GE  and  PW, Will both motors. but in different boxes and different airlines. The first is  GE.

On 24/10/2016 at 6:30 AM, praded-dembelya said:

1477250939462142181540_500.jpgi.gif

It may be the angle of the image but something does not look quite right with the side windows panels

KLM_MD-11_Audrey_Hepburn.jpg[/

Hopefully it's just an angle issue :(.

This is one model I'm really looking forward to . I'm already planning my schemes - FedEx, Lufthansa Cargo, KLM AA plus more if/when decals are released.

Jeff