Chinese People’s Liberation Army Colours. Smart Set

Shar2

Chinese People’s Liberation Army Colours
Ammo by Mig Jimenez

pack.jpg

There is a increasing choice when it comes to PLA armour kits, with almost every manufacturer having a selection in their portfolio. But what do you paint them with? Now, Mig Jimenez is well known for his various paint ranges, and this set, in the AMMO range, has been designed for just the occasion with a selection of four of the standard colours used by the Chinese armoured forces.

• Pale Green,
  • Ochre Earth
  • Zashchitiny Zaleno
  • Olive Drab Shadow

paint.jpg

According to the blurb on the bottles they can be both brushed or airbrushed which please a lot of modellers. Once the bottles have been shaken very well colour density looks pretty good, and whilst I haven’t used these particular colours I have used others in the AMMO range and they do spray well with a little bit of thinning. I wouldn’t say they were ready to spray straight from the bottle though. As for what colour Zashchitiny Zaleno is, well it appears to be something close to Olive Drab, but a tiny bit greener.

Conclusion
This looks to be a very useful and well thought out set of colours from AMMO and will prove a very useful to those modellers with an interest i the Chinese AFV’s. Highly recommended.

bin.jpg

Review sample courtesy of
logo.png