Bronco 1/35 Tetrarch

Hi there,

This arrived today and, quite frankly, took my breath away. Upon close inspection, it is the most super-detailed kit that I have come across. My problem is what happens next. The assembly instructions totally match the kit, but how to paint all of the internal features, which are complete, is a mystery.

• Like 1

Hi there,

This arrived today and, quite frankly, took my breath away. Upon close inspection, it is the most super-detailed kit that I have come across. My problem is what happens next. The assembly instructions totally match the kit, but how to paint all of the internal features, which are complete, is a mystery.

Er, photo's ?

Its a pity that the Tetrarch at Bovington is almost inaccessible, sat as it is within the remains of a Hamilcar fuselage as access to an open hatch would answer petetheplane's problem.

With the Morris CS8 also due from Bronco who have already given us the 17 Pndr, M22 Locust and the Tetrarch can we expect to see a Hamilcar? (Just don't get me started on what's wrong with Bronco's two Horsa kits)

It looks like someone stuck a camera on a selfie stick through the drivers hatch. I wonder if they'd throw me out of the museum if I tried the same?

98 (tiny) individual track links a side? I can hear the carpet monster licking his lips already - possibly not the best choice for my first tank kit.

• Like 1