A dire warning to ship modellers :)

A former work colleague made a comment about women in general. He had more than one bad experience. His description was 'Snakes with :bouncy: . This just put me in mind of it. Very good film, I'm just wondering who I can send the link to! :evil_laugh:

• Like 1

A former work colleague made a comment about women in general. He had more than one bad experience. His description was 'Snakes with :bouncy: . This just put me in mind of it. Very good film, I'm just wondering who I can send the link to! :evil_laugh:

Not Mrs Martin preferably!

Martin

• Like 1

The director obviously decided not to go with the alternative ending where the modeller kills the faithless hussy and her paramour with a broadside from the warship. I was quite optimistic when I saw him loading those ball bearings.

• Like 1

A brilliant but of film making! I hardly dare ask what you were searching for though

It appeared on my Facebook page posted by a lady I knew well 40 some odd years ago....

The director obviously decided not to go with the alternative ending where the modeller kills the faithless hussy and her paramour with a broadside from the warship. I was quite optimistic when I saw him loading those ball bearings.

That's what I thought was going to happen as well.

Amazing animation and (SPOLIER ALERT!) what a horrible nasty gratuitous ending - why oh why did the model have to get it in the end?

Indeed, that scene should have carried some sort of warning at the start of the film. Very distressing!

Martin

• Like 1