Miniart Dozer D7 with towing - 1/35

Thank you guys. The kit is very interesting and very well detailed. There are a lot of small pieces but in my box the plastic was very fragile. I replaced them with rod evergreen. The engine is a kit into the kit, I added only spark wires because I didn't find a clear scheme.

The tracks system is very tedious, I replaced the pins track with a evergreen rod but I don't like the final effect of them.

Hi Mike

Just seen this in the Airfix magazine, I assume it's your article as well. Are you a professional journalist or model maker, please share your expertise with us as I would love to achieve this sort of finish.

Hi Mike

Just seen this in the Airfix magazine, I assume it's your article as well. Are you a professional journalist or model maker, please share your expertise with us as I would love to achieve this sort of finish.

Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately I'm not a professional modeler, back months I lost my work and I had a lot of free time, than I decided to build the D7 tracktor for Airfix magazine. I like the collaborations with the modeler magazines, I like to share my models but I'm a common modeler. Now, fortunately , I found a new work but my free time is diminished. In my article I explain the mounting and the painting of this model, I hope it's clear with pictures and captations (The Redaction made a great work of correction). The English language isn't my language and I'm sorry for this and for my errors, but I hope to be useful for all your questions.