USS INTREPID 1/350 - with CUTAWAY WIP new pics july 9th

:wow: Superb work. Where did you get the references for the interior of the ship?

Found some cutaways of similar carriers, not Intrepid but Essex class, and some pictures of other ships. Found some other interesting views in the 1954 movie " Men of the fighting Lady" too.

Best I can do, but not sure is right the same.

Angelo

Please own up and tell us you cheated and the aircraft are really 1/72 with just a huge 1 Europe coin and a giant pencil to distort the scale.

That's amazing work. The sort of modelling you can look at and admire over along time and keep seeing something new.

Thanks for showing and post some more please

John

Angelo

Please own up and tell us you cheated and the aircraft are really 1/72 with just a huge 1 Europe coin and a giant pencil to distort the scale.

That's amazing work. The sort of modelling you can look at and admire over along time and keep seeing something new.

Thanks for showing and post some more please

John

I'm not doing this !!!

http://petapixel.com/2011/08/18/large-objects-shot-as-miniatures-using-a-giant-coin-and-tilt-shift-effects/

:lol::lol::lol:

That is really good work Angelo. I'll keep watching with interest.

I always like to see busy looking activity and people on board which brings a model ship like this to life.