USS INTREPID 1/350 - with CUTAWAY WIP new pics july 9th

Hows your eyesight 50/50 ?

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't understand the meaning of your question. Could you explain it in other words? or you want to know the size of the eyesight ?

All pics are taken with a phone camera, I have other pics taken with a macro lens and a real camera, but I'll publish them later.

Regards

wow - is this the Intrepid that is in New York?

If so - I live right above it - literally - and have hundreds of pictures...outside, on board and probably inside....any use?

P1000577.jpg

P1070259.jpg

Saw 'Top Gun' on the flight deck 2 weeks ago :)

...amazing model you are making.

That's incredible work and in such a tiny scale too!

I have a few photos from my visit in September 2011 that may be of interest

EDIT JULY 2017

The curse of photobucket......my pix :swear: are unavailable

• Like 2

Hows your eyesight 50/50 ?

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't understand the meaning of your question. Could you explain it in other words? or you want to know the size of the eyesight ?

All pics are taken with a phone camera, I have other pics taken with a macro lens and a real camera, but I'll publish them later.

Regards

Hi there, No what i mean is - most people with perfect eyesight are said to have 20/20 vison, when i put 50/50 eyesight I mean your vision must be even better than that to do all the small detail that you do.

Kind regards

WM

Edited by Warspite Man

wow - is this the Intrepid that is in New York?

If so - I live right above it - literally - and have hundreds of pictures...outside, on board and probably inside....any use?

Saw 'Top Gun' on the flight deck 2 weeks ago :)

...amazing model you are making.

If you can sit through some of I Am Legend, you'll see Will Smith practising his golf swing among the Demons and...yes, an SR-71?! (THAT is a carrier landing I'd pay to see! :coolio: )

If you can sit through some of I Am Legend, you'll see Will Smith practising his golf swing among the Demons and...yes, an SR-71?! (THAT is a carrier landing I'd pay to see! :coolio: )

Another amazing carrier landing and take off that would have been worth paying to see were the C-130 trials aboard USS Forrestal (in 1963), actually involving over 20 landings and take offs, all unassisted using only its own braking and power, and apparently with plenty of deck to spare!

carrier_02.jpg

-------------------------------------

Sorry Angelo M, we are diversifying from your carrier build, but we are all looking forward to the next progress report :)

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible. mind-bogglinglay good. What do you plan to do with when she's finished?

I plan to put it in my showcase with a 1/48 version of each plane

Edited by Angelo M.