WHITE HUNTER, RED HEART, ISU-152 ZVEZDA FINISHED

Hi Pals,

I finally finished the kit, to my taste. Not exactly as would have imagined that over, but I like the end result.
I tried some new methods for me as the most severe pigmented and do some snow.
I also decided to add at the end some leaves and dried herbs, to see what they looked like, and ... there they stayed.

The kit is OOB except for the slogan in Cyrillic

As a final point, I have taken pictures with a SLR camera, which is, I think, the perfect complement to a finished work, for good or ill.

Thanks for commenting and watch, and the support and good wishes in the thread. Included link to WIP, and vice versa the RIP

To WIP:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235001060-white-hunter-red-heart-isu-152-zvezda-135/

3vnXdOd.jpg

BIOe6vc.jpg

hQKnMoj.jpg

BW7DhjL.jpg

2u27AGS.jpg

HYSS3qA.jpg

iQL0LnL.jpg

22TPK7X.jpg

0Bkp8bL.jpg

QKfdjaL.jpg

TCc0QfD.jpg

Some shots on detail....

men49X4.jpg

t3usrIj.jpg

Cheers to all :thumbsup:

Edited by FrancisGL
PICS ERASED BY COURTESY OF PHOTOBUCKET
  • Like 33

PlaStix, on 22 May 2016 - 9:00 PM, said:

That looks superb Francis. Love all the weathering touches like the leaves and grasses. Well done. :thumbsup:

Thx a lot for your like and kind comments, cheers Stix :winkgrin:

• Like 1

sdk_uk, on 23 May 2016 - 02:11 AM, said:sdk_uk, on 23 May 2016 - 02:11 AM, said:sdk_uk, on 23 May 2016 - 02:11 AM, said:

Really good. Weathering and details are very realistic. Are you planning to make base for this model?

Cheers

ps

what next?

Thx for your like and kind comment SDK_uk, I would love to make an appropriate base, but I am a novice in this area and also have very little room to expose them as appropriate (display case designed to protect them to remain as a legacy :clif: ... lol).

Probably a western armored vehicle of World War II or something later, 50s / 60s.

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Edited by FrancisGL