Victor B2

Smashing models with a really original presentation. The bases remind me of looking in the window of Birkett's electronics shop on The Strait in Lincoln.

It should. That's where I got them from.

• Like 1

You have no idea how jealous I am of these three. I know the Vulcan is everyone's favourite but personally I prefer the Valiant!.

After this weekend, it became evident that it is most people's favourite.

Spoke to a pair of ex-Valiant Armourers. Got some really good info off them about this particular aircraft, and Valiants in general.

Apparently, when the refueling probe wasn't fitted, they hammered a red wooden bung in the hole.....

A fantastic looking Victor, surely one of the most space-age looking aircraft of all time. All that work certainly paid off. The Vulcan and Valiant look terrific too. I really do like V-Bombers in anti-flash white.

A wonderful conversion of the Victor :goodjob: I had planned to do this and also have the same AirDecal markings, but have never mustered the courage to do it. Now I'll be getting the new Airfix kit.

• Like 2

A wonderful conversion of the Victor :goodjob: I had planned to do this and also have the same AirDecal markings, but have never mustered the courage to do it. Now I'll be getting the new Airfix kit.

A wise decision, if I may say so.....

The scary thing is, someone asked me to build all the Victors (and Vulcans) that took part in the Black Buck raids......

Edited by Devilfish

A wise decision, if I may say so.....

The scary thing is, someone asked me to build all the Victors (and Vulcans) that took part in the Black Buck raids......

Geez, tell him you would only do it if you got winning lottery ticket number. Building a single Vulcan and Victor K2 is bad enough. But ALL of them?!?! I would say only if it were done in say 1/200 scale and mounted to the refuelling chart to show how many Victor to Victor refuellings it took to put one Vulcan over Port Stanley.But I don't believe anyone even does a 1/200 Victor.

Love these models and the display bases. Are there plans to put these on permanent display in a museum somewhere? They look that good!