Etihad A380 decals

Hi everyone,

As a new member to the forum but as an frequent reader and follower it is time to open my first topic:

Where can I find decals for Etihads current A380 livery in 1:144?

I know that Richard (RichW) has finished at least one prototype as I've seen photos of it floating around. I've however been unable to contact him (partly because his PM-inbox seems to be full) nor seen any of his decals anywhere for purchase.

I know that there is another seller in Poland I believe, but since I've already ordered from him before and never got anything, I am a bit reluctant.

I'm hoping for your help and if Richard would get in touch with me that would be ideal!

Cheers, Tom

Hi everyone,

As a new member to the forum but as an frequent reader and follower it is time to open my first topic:

Where can I find decals for Etihads current A380 livery in 1:144?

I know that Richard (RichW) has finished at least one prototype as I've seen photos of it floating around. I've however been unable to contact him (partly because his PM-inbox seems to be full) nor seen any of his decals anywhere for purchase.

I know that there is another seller in Poland I believe, but since I've already ordered from him before and never got anything, I am a bit reluctant.

I'm hoping for your help and if Richard would get in touch with me that would be ideal!

Cheers, Tom

Hi Tom

i have just seen your post not been on here for a while

I do Have the Etihad A380 Done now with my decal a couple of pics below

How quickly are you wanting the decal as i am on Holiday in 2 weeks for 2 and a half weeks

DSCF3046_zps1rvboddj.jpg

DSCF3043_zpszb2w9zdt.jpg

DSCF3051_zpsd861i5nr.jpg

DSCF3048_zpsmxhs3kog.jpg

you should be able to message me now i have cleared out some old messages if not let me know

Richard

Edited by RICHW
  • Like 5

Hi Richard,

Like Tom, I am also newish to this forum. I would be very interested in also getting a set of your Etihad A380 decals. Would that be possible? I am not sure how to use the PM system, so please forgive me if I have done wrong by posting this here.

David

HKGBravo1, on 16 May 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:

Hi Richard,

Like Tom, I am also newish to this forum. I would be very interested in also getting a set of your Etihad A380 decals. Would that be possible? I am not sure how to use the PM system, so please forgive me if I have done wrong by posting this here.

David

That's easy. Hover your mouse pointer over their user name, wait for the informative little infoblock to pop up and then click the button which says "Send Message".