Brilliant work, I really do like that silver. A great WIP to boot. A real stunning finish.

I should like to build one of those and if it turns out half as good as this I'll be a happy camper.

John.

• Like 2

That is one very stunning Meteor there, I must admit I was impressed with the level of detail of the kit from pictures of the sprues.

Seeing it built- wow!!!

I've plans to build one as a 616 sqn aircraft as time allows, but I'm chuffed you shared your build👍👍👍

• Like 1

That is one very stunning Meteor there, I must admit I was impressed with the level of detail of the kit from pictures of the sprues.

Seeing it built- wow!!!

I've plans to build one as a 616 sqn aircraft as time allows, but I'm chuffed you shared your build

The kit detail on its own is impressive without what I added to it, probably easier to build too! I look forward to seeing their next boxing of it as there are holes in the wings for rockets, plus the two canopies. Whether I'd build another to this level I don't know, but I'm sore there are builders out there who can go more nuts with it than I did :)

The kit detail on its own is impressive without what I added to it, probably easier to build too! I look forward to seeing their next boxing of it as there are holes in the wings for rockets, plus the two canopies. Whether I'd build another to this level I don't know, but I'm sore there are builders out there who can go more nuts with it than I did :)

I must admit when I first heard the retail price, my thoughts were it's not cheap. Then when I saw the sprues I though WOW!!! - it's a winner!

If only the HK models F.4 Meteor had an equal amount of detail😧

• Like 1