German nght fighter force references

Gents,

Can anyone recommend any books on the German night fighter force in WWII. I have volume 1 of Theo Boiten's War Diaries and am looking for something broader covering the technical, organisational and tactical evolution of the force. I'm not really looking for personal accounts.

The only candidates I can find are

History of the German Night Fighter Force, 1917-45, by Gebhard Aders - old book, good at the time, but with some errors (corrected in second edition?). Due to be republished, but not sure if it's been revised or updated in anyway.

The Other Battle: Luftwaffe Night Aces Versus Bomber Command by Peter Hinchcliffe - seems to get good reviews but perhaps a bit broad brush?

Can anyone recommend (or not) either of these, or suggest alternatives

Cheers

Pete

These are the books I have on the specific subject:

AIRWAR/AIRCAM9: Luftwaffe Night Fighter Units 1939-45. Jerry Scutts Osprey Pulishing Ltd. Paperback 0-85045-232-5

German Fighters in World War II: The Night Fighters, A Photographic History of the German Nachtjäger 1940-1945. Werner Held & Holger Nauroth Schiffer Publishing Ltd. Hardback 0-88740-356-5

I./NJG 2. Marek J. Murawski Kagero Paperback Incl. PE parts. 83-89088-20-7

Jagdgeschwader 300 "Wilde Sau" - A Chronicle of a Fighter Geschwader in the Battle for Germany, Volume One, June 1943 - September 1944. Jean-Yves Lorant & Richard Goyat Eagle Editions Ltd. Hardback 0-9761034-0-0

Jagdgeschwader 300 "Wilde Sau" - A Chronicle of a Fighter Geschwader in the Battle for Germany, Volume Two, September 1944 - May 1945. Jean-Yves Lorant & Richard Goyat Eagle Editions Ltd. Hardback 978-9761034-2-71

Luftwaffe Colours: Nachtjäger Volume One, Luftwaffe Night Fighter Units 1939 - 1943. David P. Williams Classic Publications Paperback 1-903223-53-9

Luftwaffe Hit-and-Run Raiders - Nocturnal Fighter-Bomber Operations over the Western Front, 1943-1945. Chris Goss Classic Publications Paperback 978-1-903-22399-4

Osprey Aircraft of the Aces 20: German Night Fighter Aces of World War 2. Jerry Scutts Osprey Pulishing Ltd. Paperback 1-85532-696-5

Jens

Edited by Jens

'Battles with the Nachtjagd - The Night Airwar Over Europe 1939-1945' by Theo E W Boiten and Martin W Bowman (Schiffer 2006), 348pp, 400+ photographs, good indices and footnotes, but written from the perspectives of both sides and traces the evolution of the nocturnal air war accordingly.

'The Radar War - Germany's Pioneering Achievement 1904-45' by David Pritchard (Patrick Stephens 1989), 240pp, illustrated with photos and diagrams, good technical coverage of German night fighter radar systems

Nick