Made in Britain II (The Sequel) Chat

Shermaniac

Almost forgotten about this. I have decided on a Roden Bristol Britannia. Once the PB saga is sorted I will post pics.  Work started at the weekend and its at main assembly stages already. But promise to upload pics once sorted.

Well the Spitfire's within a week of completion so I fancy a smaller second entry,I have a Revell new tool Red Arrows hawk and a 1/144 Concorde which

was an Airliner GB non starter which would be a quickie built on a stand,I have an urge to build an E.E. Lightning as well but that would be a new buy

which i'm trying to avoid right now.

• 2 weeks later...

A quick question for the hosts;

Would a British Aviation Swallow II be suitable?

https://web.archive.org/web/20070707065522/http://www.jaapteeuwen.com:80/ww2aircraft/html pages/BRITISH AIRCRAFT SWALLOW II.htm

Best regards

TonyT

Hello Gang. Please allow me this opportunity to apologise for my absence from the forums in general and the GBs in particular over the preceding weeks but my father's rapidly worsening ill health and eventual death had hit me rather hard. This left me with neither the time nor the inclination to provide any worthwhile contribution to the forum so please forgive me while I play catch-up and get back up to speed with my neglected moderating duties.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Col.

No need to apologise Col, your absence is quite understandable. I felt pretty much the same way earlier this year after losing both of my in-laws within eight weeks of each other. Please accept my condolences and I hope that you feel like getting back to a model just as soon as you are ready.

• Like 1

@Col.

So sorry to hear your sad news, please accept my condolences too buddy.  I have found that modelling gives you that few minutes peace away from the real world. Hope to see you back here when your ready. 

• Like 1

@Col.
You came up in a conversation a few days ago so you haven't been forgotten. Sorry to hear the bad news about your Dad, I know what that involves. Take your time, we're not fire-fighting so time is not an issue. My best wishes to you and your Family in this difficult time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I hope it is not a silly question, but will we be having a poll of the finished models for this? There are loads of superb results in the gallery, so many!

I know I thoroughly enjoyed participating and watching the others as their builds progressed!

Ray

• Like 2

Another week has gone by...

Just checked on the activity of the two co hosts and neither appear to have been active on the forum since June/July so unless Enzo sorts it out this GB is defunct.

Edited by Kallisti

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully I'll get a poll sorted over the weekend. While I'm well aware of how long I've been away from the forum it was not by choice.

• Like 2

On 11/3/2017 at 9:48 PM, Col. said:

Hopefully I'll get a poll sorted over the weekend. While I'm well aware of how long I've been away from the forum it was not by choice.

Thanks for that Col.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Ray