Bringing my childhood to life in an Airbus A319 (Revell 1/144)

Nerded out and built a Revell A319 kit I had lying around in a personalised livery (imaginary airline I had when I was a kid). Clearly I was a complex child. Anyway, here it is. A 'Lomasair' A319. still a bit scratchy here and there, but i'm learning.

26616763115_94e0896660_c.jpg

26551562541_ea26c74455_c.jpg

26616761665_13ed923b6c_c.jpg

26343754200_21d7a20223_c.jpg

...and here it is on the shelf next to my BA 319. See that here.

26524112622_f02aa575c4_z.jpg

Edited by lomasca
  • Like 8

That's a great looking scheme, a good combination of colours, and wouldn't look out of place on a real aircraft - well done!! :Tasty::coolio:

I can't help thinking that your logo on the forward fuselage looks like half of a 'swastika' though?! :hmmm: :unsure::D

Kev :)

• Like 3

Very cool.and your choice of paint scheme has elegance and gives the A319 just the right touch.

Reminds me of my childhood...I had my own airline as well.Never built one up as model,but had drawings of my favourite airliners and created a whole network of destinations on a map :blush: ...

• Like 1

Snap Alex - did the same thing. Duco Airways, in blue and white had a wonderful route structure, encompassing many non profitable routes I am sure.

Nice colour scheme here - red / burgundy and grey has always been a favourite colour scheme of mine - painted a house that way once.

Cheers,

Mike

• Like 2

Another one here who had his own airline as a kid. Silver and red cheatlines if I recall correctly.

Cheers

John

Nice one! The L and A her stand for Lomasair. I was such a dense child is had a progression of 3 liveries. The first one was a chatline leading along the windows into the same icon on the tail. Might give it a go someday!

Cool project, I had a fantasy airline too called Square Air. The paint scheme had lots of... circles...

Anyway - excellent result! Must agree that at a glance the logo could be mistaken for something else :fuhrer::yikes:

:winkgrin: Jay

Edited by Mountain goat
  • Like 1