Mirror Models US Armored Bulldozer WW11

This is a Mirror models Armored American Bulldozer from WW11. This is built out of box using vellejo paints ang mig washes. This kit has so much detail but to build can be complicated due to the instructions not being very clear so you have to put together as much as yu can before fixing. The engine detail is superb but i have left if out because with the amour it is not seen and you only see the oil sump from underneath so it was a shame to waste such detail, i will use the engine on another project.

I added the two soldiers for effect they are not included in kit. The tracks are a bit fiddly but as you can see can be good when complete. Thanks and comments welcome

DSC04555_zpsyn0uz0mm.jpgDSC04554_zpsvrpbhgev.jpgDSC04553_zpscm77v2ls.jpgDSC04552_zpso3ozc5k0.jpgDSC04551_zpsexebcriw.jpgDSC04550_zpsdk0dvnu1.jpgDSC04549_zpsh8xfxs4z.jpgDSC04548_zpslsoeojnx.jpgDSC04547_zpsuynlkbmr.jpg

• Like 10

A cracking build Fred with some excellent weathering techniques on show here - I particularly like the way you've done the earth/plant debris in the front of the shovel and on the tracks, it looks very realistic - well done that man!! :Tasty: :tasty: :thumbsup:

Kev :)