If you're one of the gradually reducing number of folks that aren't currently receiving notifications to topics you've subscribed to, or PMs you're receiving, first check you've got the correct address in your profile, then drop in and post your experience in this thread, remembering to tell us your email provider's details, which is the part after the @ in your email address.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

praded-dembelya

Miles M.57 Aerovan 1/72

Ahhh - a baby, twin engined Beverly - just the sort of odd-looking model that appeals to me.

Put me down for one.

Ken

:Tasty: Nice!

Looking forward to this. one thing though, every pic I've seen has both engine air intakes to the left side of the nacelles. I'm not an expert on Aerovans and may be wrong, not sure if different sub types had different intakes?

Paul Harrison

Edited by GreenDragon

Looking forward to this. one thing though, every pic I've seen has both engine air intakes to the left side of the nacelles. I'm not an expert on Aerovans and may be wrong, not sure if different sub types had different intakes?

Paul Harrison

You are absolutely right. It's just a reflection of the symmetrical model.rough copy

Those seats are going to look wonderful, the ones that don't end up in the bin that is.

A really nice little kit. A friend is building one and there's a WIP here on BM of another.

One very small point - the New Zealand one was overall Aluminium Dope, not light grey.