Ford Zakspeed Turbo Capri - Gr.5 Wurth (Tamiya 1:24)

Hi Stix,

All good thank you :)

Progress is very slow due to a combination of work and busy weekends. We also have friends down for the Bank Holiday so it may be a little while longer before I can get going again. She's on the bench though and waiting for some paint. Here's a picture with the body clipped on the chassis.

IMG_2455_zpsdqybahgr.jpg

Hope you enjoy the long weekend. I'm guessing you'll be far more productive :coolio:

Cheers

• Like 3

A plain white body looks also very cool.

Funny you should say that. I'm tempted to gloss it at is and just add the small element of colour (and the decals of course) :hmmm::hmmm:

Hope you enjoy the long weekend. I'm guessing you'll be far more productive :coolio:

Cheers

Yep got a fair bit done. Hope you had a good time with your friends.

Kind regards,

Stix

Edited by PlaStix
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Stix,

I'm afraid progress is non-existent at the moment :( Struggling to find spare time what with work during the week and personal commitments over the recent weekends. She will be finished soon though - just not sure how soon :whistle:

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nigel. Hope you are well. Well, it's been about a month and I thought I would check if you've had any chance to do anything on this project?

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Hi Stix,

No, not yet I'm afraid. I'm training for a ToughMudder in September so I'm spending a lot of time running and cycling. I'm also working on the house whilst not working at work so it's all go at the moment.

I do have some leave due in a couple of weeks so might have a chance to move her closer to the chequered flag!

Cheers

NIgel

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

Well, I didn't finish her whilst I was on leave but I did make a start towards completion. Here's how she's been sitting for the last couple of weeks. More to come soon - Promise!!

IMG_2511_zpskaqxpm2b.jpg

• Like 4