Wallace & Gromit anti pesto van

So the madness has ended and this is the result. There is a progress thread for this but I implore you not to read it as it does go on a bit and what has been seen can't be unseen

Apologies for the amount of pics, but it was a nice sunny day when I took them and as my view of the outside world is normally seen through triple thick security glass I got ca bit carried away

Pete

20150513_113440_zpsjm6ur7uf.jpg

20150513_113510_zps2nzbwduw.jpg

20150513_113520_zps3otve5l2.jpg

20150513_113628_zpslyxhhvf4.jpg

Edited by Brundledonk
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much everyone, a silly subject but a heap of fun to do and ultimately for me that's the reason I keep going. Well that and the hopeless addiction to the glue fumes ( if it wasn't for the horrible withdrawal and cold turkey I would have taken up golf ages ago )

@ John, were those taken at an exhibition you visited ? Great pics and really show how different the Airfix kit is to the prop. The kit isn't a bad representation of the real van but it's a long way from the Aardman one

Pete

Great to see the model finally finished - and I did enjoy your WIP. I appreciated its off the wall humour.

You should join the IPMS Beyond the Box group - we have done a lot of silly things to the Wallace and Shaun the Sheep kits over the years!

Cheers

Richard C

• 2 weeks later...