1/35 T-34/76 1943 Dragon

Hi everyone, so atlast I got smth to show as welcome post on britmodeller. And the thing is soviet mid-war T-34/76 in early-spring conditions. As presented by dragon with kit #6564.

Built OOB as part of out-of-the-box group build on scalemodels. One-year-in-modelling landmark for me :whistle: Not everything goes right way (for example I totally missed look of dragon provided tow cables so left them aside), but generally I like result. Probably it's time to select some new GB to participate ^_^

Ok, less words, more images. Have fun.

DSC03313.jpg

DSC03314.jpg

DSC03316.jpg

DSC03317.jpg

DSC03319.jpg

DSC03320.jpg

DSC03321.jpg

DSC03322.jpg

DSC03323.jpg

DSC03323a.jpg

DSC03338.jpg

DSC03339.jpg

And some close shots

DSC03343.jpg

DSC03345.jpg

DSC03347.jpg

DSC03361.jpg

DSC03369.jpg

DSC03377.jpg

DSC03384.jpg

DSC03387.jpg

• Like 21

Nice looking build, I've got a T34 to build in the Eastern front GB in May. Hope mine turns out that good.

Nice weathering.

Ugh, I have yet to try out weathering on my models. I am kind of intimidated by what might be required weathering a model, and I can't help but think that there are so many different ways in weathering a model, that I wouldn't know what to do. So far, I am happy applying primer, regular paint, panel line color, gloss coat, decals and varnish, but I really want to move on to more advanced stuff.

Welcome to Britmodeller! .......and what a first post! That looks excellent! Looking forward to seeing more of your builds. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thnx for replies =) Now, when my Ego is definitely fed, criticism is welcomed. Really.

Ugh, I have yet to try out weathering on my models. I am kind of intimidated by what might be required weathering a model, and I can't help but think that there are so many different ways in weathering a model, that I wouldn't know what to do. So far, I am happy applying primer, regular paint, panel line color, gloss coat, decals and varnish, but I really want to move on to more advanced stuff.

Then just move. Really hard part in weathering is not how to do, but how to not overdo =)

Welcome to Britmodeller! .......and what a first post! That looks excellent! Looking forward to seeing more of your builds. :thumbsup:

Hope so B) I started modelling year ago (pretty common story with granting gifts to my wife and being left with slightly touched kits. Who may know that girls don't like airplanes and tanks? RIDICULOUS!) and totally hooked on that small stuff :nerd:

WOW! Fantastic rust - looks just like the underside of my 1990 Range Rover :D

Sir... But there is no rust... :D

Edited by ddoarn