Revell Cutaway 747

DrewP

Found this Scandinavian Airlines Cutaway 747 special edition 50 year anniversary kit at a hobby shop in Ventura. Would it be worth the $50 it's going for? Thanks.

All the best,

Drew

I also found the 1963 edition of the Airfix Caravelle, sealed shut in a box no bigger than 10" long by 2 1/2" wide, with air France decals going for $20. Any help with the value of these lots would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,

Drew

I bought a couple of those Caravelles off eBay, maybe three years ago, for around $15 each ( That box is so small you wonder if all the parts were in there )

If you want them to build,buy them. If you think there is a profit there somewhere by selling on, I wouldn't bother. Prices aren't expensive. If it was in £ notes..No.

It's in USD, and yes, the boxes for the Caravelles and Comets were smaller than any I've ever seen, I thought it was 1/200. I'll be keeping an eye on the 747. They seem to sell for a little more on eBay, maybe $20~$30 more at the moment. They had a Hasegawa E-170 and that was the only kit I walked out with. Maybe I'll go back and get the 747 just to say I have it!

All the best,

Drew