Victorian submarines Resurgam 1/144

praded-dembelya

Hi,

Well, it is a good idea, but why not in 1/72 scale ? It is a small submarine after all.

I'd really like to see more midget subs in this particular scale.

All the best,

Violet Club

I believe Mikromir are trying to do a range of pioneer submarines in 1/144 scale so I understand why they have chosen this scale. I agree though that one in a larger scale would be welcome as well. or the moment though I am grateful that we will have a kit of this very important pioneer submarine.

Martin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic, I especially look forward to this as I have been trying to track down a Takara 1/144 Resurgam II for months!

It should be noted that the submarine depicted is 'Resurgam II' there was a 'Resurgam' before it that was much smaller, egg shaped and largely unsuccessful.

Michael M, I very much agree with 1:144 being a great scale for submarines, unless you are into only big nuclear subs (lots of 1/350 1/700 ) or midget subs (1/35 or 1/72) it allows for a great range of submarines all in the same scale,

I'm not quite sure where I would park it but I want a 1/144 Typhoon SSBN one day, having that next to my 1/144 Bushnell's Turtle would be a fantastic comparison of submarine development and size.

Edited by SUB-SAM
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, nice layout.

Will there be any photoetch included? (for the rudder supports and hatchway)

Very much looking forward to this, and I've just seen it pop up on eBay...how many hours can I resist and what excuse can I tell the wife that yet another submarine kit is on it's way?

• Like 1

Hi there, nice layout.

Will there be any photoetch included? (for the rudder supports and hatchway)

Very much looking forward to this, and I've just seen it pop up on eBay...how many hours can I resist and what excuse can I tell the wife that yet another submarine kit is on it's way?

Yes fotoetched will. On sale next week.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...