Armoured car wz.34 II and 7TP Light Tank Mirage Hobby 1/35

Thanks guys but I'm really slow with this one. To be honest I had other things to do that was slowing me down but when I has finding a minute i was carry on.

I have finally started to paint both models, first I have put black primer on and after dry I have started 3 colour camo.

First is khaki green. I will add two more later on this week I hope.

Plan is to do camo without masking... I curious how it end up :)

first wz 34

20160522_172624_zpsajli0vvc.jpg​

20160522_172633_zpsofltx7nw.jpg​

and 7TP

20160522_172659_zpsqc1xwbu4.jpg​

20160522_172647_zpswpngvt8h.jpg​

20160522_172718_zpsn8jxi21p.jpg​

And wheels

20160522_172749_zpsubgtnjip.jpg

Cheers

• Like 4

Hello again :) I have carry on with this one.

I nearlly finihed 3 tone camo some small tuchups left and a dry brusch to do. Later on there going to be wash and more weathering... plus I have to start track assembly.

20160525_212237_zpszncmjsku.jpg

20160525_212151_zpsxgrnqsen.jpgURL=http://s936.photobucket.com/user/zetwu/media/Armoured%20car%20wz%2034%20II/20160525_212258_zpseiztfqrn.jpg.html]20160525_212258_zpseiztfqrn.jpg[/url]

• Like 4

Hi Pawel. Hope you're well. I do apologise but I've been struggling for time recently to keep up with all the builds on BM. I have to say that these two are progressing beautifully. I think your paintwork looks excellent! Looking forward to seeing more progress.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Much better colours.....What did you use please? :hmmm:

I have used this paint set.

20160526_062728_zpsgjaynkjz.jpg

Nice progress for now, cheers SDK :thumbsup:

Thank you. I wish I hade more time for this

Nice looking pair, not far to go now!

Roger

there is still plenty things to do :)

Hi Pawel. Hope you're well. I do apologise but I've been struggling for time recently to keep up with all the builds on BM. I have to say that these two are progressing beautifully. I think your paintwork looks excellent! Looking forward to seeing more progress.

Kind regards,

Stix

Don't worry Stix i have the same problem it is just not enough time to do everything that i want to do. About paint work you right it looks much better than before on wz 34... I will carry on slowley but borward :)

cheers

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys ok i'ts going slow but forward I was distracted by few sunny days and a new Dlc to the Witcher game :)

I have decided to focus on a car first and then carry on with tank. I have fill panel lines and make some dusting on tyres. It will go bigger later one. I'm planning to make muddy wheelarches as well...

cheers

20160611_105614_zpsovww8ug0.jpg

20160611_111553_zpsf8u76z36.jpg

20160611_111612_zpsra1mgdlb.jpg

Later on i will add missing elements and tools. Wheels are not glued yet

see ya later :)

• Like 8

Hello again today I was carry on with wheel arch weathering. For that I used Humbrol pigments and matt varnish plus turtorial from youtube and I think it's ok. Later on i will add some dust on top of it. This is before pigment mess

20160612_143646_zpsdrpslvhe.jpg

And this is after

2016-06-12%2022.29.16_zpsohtorbad.png

I have started today track assembly for 7tp as well. My first experience with metal tracks and I can tell that it was not so bad.

20160612_192248_zpsjwlpdgmh.jpg

I have done 31 links so far...I think it will take some time before I finish that but they looking much wetter than kit ones

20160612_203927_zpsfupvedqx.jpg

Cheers

• Like 7

This is a fascinating build thread. I am a fan of all things Polish, so really have enjoyed seeing the WZ 34. I have a very old 'Small Scale Factory' 1/72 resin and metal kit of WZ34. Now you have given me the idea I should finally make it! :)

Were they ever seen on the road in Polush cities?

Great stuff

Tony

This is a fascinating build thread. I am a fan of all things Polish, so really have enjoyed seeing the WZ 34. I have a very old 'Small Scale Factory' 1/72 resin and metal kit of WZ34. Now you have given me the idea I should finally make it! :)

Were they ever seen on the road in Polush cities?

Great stuff

Tony

Hello mate I think you shoud share with us your collection of polish AFV.

Poland had a lot of them armoured cars in different variants.

Cheers mate

Meanwhile I have compleete this armoured car and i can focus on 7tp right now.

I will add som pictures to RFI so feel free to check it out.

cheers

P1030038_zpsujg9mom4.jpg

• Like 5

Well that armoured car turned out beautifully Pawel! The painting and weathering looks great. :thumbsup: - I thought I'd use this emoticon because of your damaged thumbs!! :winkgrin:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Lovely finish, the colours are perfect and the weathering looks spot on too. :thumbsup:

I've got quite a collection of Polish stuff in 1/72.....Reckon I might get some of it onto my desk once I've cleared some stalled builds. :coolio:

• Like 1

Hello guys it is time to get back to my 7 tp. I'm still fighting with firul tracks. Havve no patiance or them any more.aby i willuse the rubber ones? Hmm... any way I have applied wash and decals and now i wil focus on gentle dustening and all small parts like tools etc.

thanks for looking

20160621_211025_zps4kr8zop5.jpg

20160621_211049_zpslgv1hlm8.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Francis. To be honest i'm stuck on friul track assembly. This is the worst part for me to do with all tanks. Does not matter plastic or metal ones i don't like it :)

This is my curent progress. One side is done. When i do other one i will start thinking about weathering it.

Ps

I think it looks good. Much better like with pkastic one.

20160701_075126_zps0ruvpwvd.jpg

• Like 5