Armoured car wz.34 II and 7TP Light Tank Mirage Hobby 1/35

Good to see this one underway and the detail does look to be very nice! The upgrade set looks like it will certainly add to the overall appearance! Lovely stuff! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi and thanks for kind words guys :)

So I've been working on this one a little bit this week.

I have done body and a turrets for now also 1 mudguard. I think that aber pe set for this one is really helpful. Now I need to make second mudguard and I can start adding details to the body... than all those wheels etc...

20160407_205742_zpsufqp4z5a.jpg

I could not resist to see how it going to look with turrets on

20160407_205833_zpsg6v8nr8g.jpg

and finnaly 1 mudguard with added aber pe set and one plain one... see the difference?

20160407_205857_zpsnxqjfuxq.jpg

Cheers

• Like 6

Hi Pawel. That looks like excellent progress to me :thumbsup: I see what you mean about the photoetch - it certainly takes the kit to the next level!

Kind regards,

Stix

Hi Pawel. Well that is certainly looking very impressive with all that PE in place - there does seem to be a lot to do but it will definitely be worth it! :goodjob:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Hi Pawel. Well that is certainly looking very impressive with all that PE in place - there does seem to be a lot to do but it will definitely be worth it! :goodjob:

Kind regardsStix

I hope so. For now it looking much better than the armoured car. I mean fitting details and pe set adding a lot

I think its worth to build and it's not that expesive kit.

all together around £14

• Like 1

Hi gents a small update.

I have focused for now on pe details. I have add some padlocks on storage boxes and small items in front of it. Also i have done wire handles ald i have drill out barels and exhoust.

Finnaly I have bought paint set and something new for me which is metall track set from firul model.

20160414_113815_zpsau6zdlyu.jpg

20160414_113758_zpsfosm7zyz.jpg

20160414_114150_zpsgkjxzi5q.jpg

cheers

• Like 5

Good morning. Progress is still looking excellent with the PE - lovely stuff! I'm impressed with your purchases too. The paint set is certainly a good idea and the Friulmodel tracks should really take this project to the next level. I've never tried any of these tracks before so I will be interested to hear about your experience with them.

Kind regards,

Stix

sdk_uk, on 15 Apr 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

I Never did that but I was watching youtube turtorials and ot does not look hard.

Can't wait when I will start but first is first

Me too watched tutos on YouTube, but is no very clear, concretely final adjust process...hope you show us. Where you buy it, and too expensives???, cheers SDK

Interesting little project(s)

Am I the only one who, seeing vehicles like this, thinks 'What the hell were the inventors/designers thinking about?' There are some really stupid AFVs out there and this is one of them. That's not to disrespect the model itself. In fact it is a tribute to the brave men who fought and died under the command of imbeciles, using equipment that was at the worst ridiculous and at the best inferior.

Thanks for sharing,

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Interesting little project(s)

Am I the only one who, seeing vehicles like this, thinks 'What the hell were the inventors/designers thinking about?' There are some really stupid AFVs out there and this is one of them. That's not to disrespect the model itself. In fact it is a tribute to the brave men who fought and died under the command of imbeciles, using equipment that was at the worst ridiculous and at the best inferior.

Thanks for sharing,

Rearguards,

Badder

I think you have right but don't forget that at that times this was normal :)

Any way I'ts been a while since I was here last time.

I have been busy but let back to work.

For now I have complete gluing model and I'm almoast ready for priming. Only thing left to do are rivets on front armor plate.

Plan for now is paint a primer on boath models and start asembly tracks for 7tp.

cheers

• Like 1