Aeroclub Biplane Alignment Jig Mk. 2- Missing parts

FloydWerner

I've had this Jig for a number of years but never opened the box. I got it directly from Aeroclub via Mr. Hannant at the IPMS Nationals in VA Beach I think maybe 1996. I know and I'm just now opening it. I build WWII and helicopters. So I decided to take a break from my norm. Today I opened the box as I'm going to start the Eduard's Albatross D.Va in 1/48th scale. Anyway I put the jig together, I have version Mk. 2, and it is missing the sliding locks for the wing trailing edges. I had to cut the tape to open up the box so I'm sure they were not lost. How do I go about getting these parts or am I out of luck? I bought this jig for just this purpose and now I'm disappointed that I can't use it right away. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. I appreciate any help that you can give. I spent some good money on this thing I'd like to get some use out of it.

Floyd S. Werner, Jr.

Werner's Wings

Edited by FloydWerner

I'm on to this. Sorry a part is missing. I will send you a set of the latest cast ones in the version I am developing. I'll email you and I suggest you remove your email address from your post for security. Please PM me with your address and I will dispatch in a few days.

Regards

John

• Like 1