CARRY ON REGARDLESS. EDITED THANKS TO PHOTOBUCKET

5 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Utterly, utterly beautiful scenic modelling. Your attention to the smallest scenic details really brings the scenes to life. This is so atmospheric! Very, very well done. :worthy::worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Hi Stix,

I assumed that you'd already seen this dio, so I was surprised to see you'd 'reacted'. :D

Better late than never, as they say! I'm glad you like it.

Thank you for your kind words.

Rearguards,

Badder

Edited by Badder
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Badder said:

Hi Stix,

I assumed that you'd already seen this dio, so I was surprised to see you'd 'reacted'. :D

Better late than never, as they say! I'm glad you like it.

Thank you for your kind words.

Rearguards,

Badder

Hi Badder. I must admit I thought I had commented in this thread but it looks like I only did so in the WIP version but not here........and yes I really do like it...lots!!

Kind regards,

Stix

4 minutes ago, PlaStix said:

but it looks like I only did so in the WIP version but not here....

Hmmmmm... The WIP.

That's a sore point. I have yet to replace the photos. I suppose I best had because it had over 10,000 views and as such it must still get views by people who are ultimately very disappointed!

Thanks again,

Badder

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Badder said:

Hmmmmm... The WIP.

That's a sore point. I have yet to replace the photos. I suppose I best had because it had over 10,000 views and as such it must still get views by people who are ultimately very disappointed!

Thanks again,

Badder

It really is a shame what PB has done to websites like Britmodeller..........huge amounts of knowledge and information destroyed by greed. I can only imaging the amount of time it will take you if you decide to reinstate the photos. Good luck if you do decide to replace them - I think it it will be well worth it in the long run though - it's a great thread!

Kind regards,

Stix

21 hours ago, PlaStix said:

It really is a shame what PB has done to websites like Britmodeller..........huge amounts of knowledge and information destroyed by greed. I can only imaging the amount of time it will take you if you decide to reinstate the photos. Good luck if you do decide to replace them - I think it it will be well worth it in the long run though - it's a great thread!

Kind regards,

Stix

Indeed it is disgraceful. Sadly, I don't think I saved many of the WIP photos on a memory stick, but all of them are on PB... However, I have great difficulty accessing PB account and have failed in all recent attempts.

Rearguards,

Badder