1/144 - Armstrong Whitworth AW.660 Argosy by MikroMir - Srs 100/200 & RAF C.1/T.2 released

Homebee

On 16.10.2017 at 5:37 PM, Aeronut said:

Decisions decisions, will mine be displayed ramp open with an airdrop load of 1 ton containers in the hold or doors closed in the Colonial Policing role carrying 6 x 1000 lb bombs.

On 16.10.2017 at 7:52 PM, Britman said:

Oh Yes please! The flying Dynorod.

early November

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave Fleming said:

The T2 with the larger radome is tempting....

D type roundels though, any excuse. T2 necessary for the OTRAG  colour scheme. Invicta used to service this aircraft (9Q-COA) I think it was and when we first got it ,it was fresh from the paintshop and its condition was as new. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

tempted. Though I am struggling building the first issue. All my props broke because of the way they are on the sprue frames.

Surely Full colour D type roundels on the camo ones!!!!

I am still waiting for mine from ebay, ordered back in late November. The tracking number provided does not register at all. I hope that all is well! Still I see that Hannants are now showing it of their future releases.

John

5 hours ago, Paul J said:

tempted. Tough I am struggling building the first issue. All my props broke because of the way they are on the sprue frames.

Surely Full colour D type roundels on the camo ones!!!!

Oh yes ,very smart. Must admit that I have not tried to release the props from the sprue yet.