Which 1/72 kit contains Alkan F-1 dual bomb rack?

10thumbs

I built the Italeri 1/72 Jaguar a kit years ago, robbed another forgotten kit for the bomb racks.

I'd like to have another go with the Hobby Boss kit, but can't for the life of me remember where I got said items.

I've looked at online sprue shots for Mirage F-1, Rafael, Super Etendard, Mirage 2000.

Any help greatly appreciated.

The Heller weapons set has a couple of in...I think, will need to check when I get home.

but not the Heller CT/CR.

The Hasegawa Jaguar GR1 has them in as well.

James

Found it in the Heller Weapons set -pictures here: http://fighters.forumactif.com/t16139-armement-f-us-otan-1-72-ref-80510-heller

Thanks to all. I actually have two of the Heller sets, to load out the Hobby Boss Jaguar A with four Belouga's

I used dumb bombs for the Italeri kit.

I will probably display the Hobby Boss kit in flight, since the canopy and air brakes are molded shut.

The Hasegawa Jaguar GR1 has them in as well.

Hi, James,

If I remember correctly, it comes with two underwing tanks, two BL755 and two Matra 155. Now, the French Jaguar A (and certain boxings with all the parts) comes with ONE... for loading two BL755 in the ventral pylon. And a very poor representation it is, with a flat undersurface.

Fernando

Hi, James,

If I remember correctly, it comes with two underwing tanks,

Hase's dual Jag T.2/ E comes with two wing tanks, their singleseater has none at all.

Cheers,

Andre

• Like 1

Hase's dual Jag T.2/ E comes with two wing tanks, their singleseater has none at all.

Cheers,

Andre

Hi, Hook,

True, you are correct. I found in the net that there is a reboxing which apparently has them, but have not seen it.

"... nother kit was for the Jaguar "international". It also appears that the kit was released in a Desert Storm kit box #SP54 (which included two fuel tanks)..."

Fernando