Help - Generic aircraft registration decals

lomasca

Hi all,

I'm building a 1/144 A319 at the moment, and to be geeky for geeks sake i'm painting it up in a fantasy livery of the imaginary airline I has when I was a kid... Take what you will from that.

Either way, I need to find a decal sheet of standard lettering to form a random/made up registration. G - XXXX (or whatever). Ideally I need them in white.

I can find some squarey RAF ones around, but if someone can point me towards some more generic ones, i'd be grateful. I can paint the livery but not the reg.

Cheers,

Chris

• Like 1

Gosh - I thought I was the only one who had done that. My global airline, Duco, ( Latin for I lead ) was very much mapped out in my 14 year old life. I know if burrow down in an old steamer chest in the basement I still have the route maps, logos etc.

I have scads of left over lettering from multiple airline builds - let me dig through them this weekend, and see what I have in white ( if you don't get a quicker answer from someone UK based )

Mike

I have more black and blue ones than one can shake a stick at, but some ( very few ) remnants in white. Some even G-XXXX.

If you want to PM me your address, I"ll drop them in the mail to you.