1:35 Hobbyboss Schneider Tank

As well as the Tadpole I have also managed to finish this one as well, but do plan on putting it on a base just toying with a few ideas as don't want to do mud again, im thinking of doing a dusty cobblestone track????

did enjoy the build to a degree but got admit was really put off with the tracks and felt that Hobbyboss had done a bad job on these as each pad was in 3 parts and trying to get them to line up and all fit was a nightmare and half would clip together only to keep falling apart, due to that drastic action was forced to
be taken and had to glue them to the wheel and there was no way was able to do a hole track, and the scheme flip it was testing on the eyes before was able to tome it down with the weathering lol..again the weathering products used can be seen in the build thread!!!
the scheme was all done freehand and then went around it with black paint and brush after !!!!!! the last bit was the storage which was two-part Tamiya epoxy.

P1110560.jpg

P1110561.jpg

P1110562.jpg

P1110563.jpg

P1110564.jpg

P1110565.jpg

• Like 14

Nice work Rob - I'm with Andy, those schemes send you cross-eyed both looking at them and probably painting them too. Perhaps that was the idea of them? :mental:

Love it.

I particularly appreciate your efforts because - coincidentally - I am working on the same kit at the moment, and am just starting to play with the bloody tracks.

Seriously Hobbyboss - why? Why make something so needlessly complex? I've been hesitating starting work on this for months because of the tracks (it was apparent from a quick look that they were probably going to be problematic), so the camo will be relatively relaxing in comparison!

Again - nice work.

• Like 1