Matchbox 1/72nd Lancaster

What great photography. Very evocative in the evening twilight. The exhaust staining and weathering look really convincing. I've never built this kit but it looks really good.

Hello,Mancunian Airman - Again,we can all see what can be done with an old and basic kit when placed in capable hands.Beautifully built and realistically finished.The support vehicle and the effective way she's displayed give it that atmospheric "Somewhere in England" feel.A splendid tribute to the type.All the best,Paul.

Edited by mcdonnell
  • Like 1

Thoroughly impressed by the modelling and the photos. As others have remarked, you don't need the latest in the way of kits to create a convincing model.

As a photographer, I just love the moody pictures. In fact, if you'd cropped the lower third of some of them to get rid of the out-of-focus foreground, I'd been hard pressed to identify them as miniature photos in the first place.

Inspiring work.

Kind regards,

Joachim

Enjoyed watching your build and it goes to show that these old kits are capable of having life breathed into them. Love your photos too, very nostalgic scenes, you can almost here the activity on the surrounding airfield!

Thoroughly impressed by the modelling and the photos. As others have remarked, you don't need the latest in the way of kits to create a convincing model.

As a photographer, I just love the moody pictures. In fact, if you'd cropped the lower third of some of them to get rid of the out-of-focus foreground, I'd been hard pressed to identify them as miniature photos in the first place.

Inspiring work.

Kind regards,

Joachim

Thats very kind of you to say. Thank You.

Many thanks to you all for your positive comments, it gladdens the heart.

Edited by Mancunian airman