Hell fellow modellers.

I have finally completed my Norwegian Air Shuttle fleet. A project that has lasted me far too long. The first model being the Revell 737-800, LN-NOL, was finished back in November 2012. The -300 was completed back in January 2014. Now, two years later, the Dreamliner is complete. My target back in the days, was to model one of each plane type in the 2012 fleet. The -300 has now been withdrawn from service. The Dreamliner has switched registration, so its now on norwegian registration; LN-LNA, and accordingly, the 737-800 has changed from LN-NOL to EI-FHC.

After being three months in the Phillippines with work, I have now returned to Denmark and should be able to complete some more models in the near future.

Robin

• Like 29

Thankyou very much everyone!

They look great Robin :thumbsup:

Where did you source the stand for the 787?

Hi TrojanThunder - the stand is in fact from Zvezda's A320/A321 - I quickly realised that I'm running out of shelves that are big enough for this beast.

Here the NAX Dreamliner is parked alongside a selection of prebuilt diecast and plastic airliner models. On the bottom shelf, I have most of my fighter collection. The two 737's are parked by my window.

25065743899_eb2dc3dd13_b.jpg

So, where on earth am I going to place the 777 when it arrives :D

Robin

Edited by Matcham11
  • Like 2

Great models! The next will possibly be a 787-9, which was delivered to Norwegian not long ago. Or possibly a MD-82/83 on the Swedish register...

Nils

• Like 1