airfix Defiant 1/72 decals

FatFlyHalf

Hello out there,

I've been building the above kit, in vanilla form, from the 'dogfight doubles' set.

So far I've been mighty impressed by the kit and only had a couple of minor niggles, mainly to do with the carpet monster swallowing one of the smallest parts and snapping the pitot tube on the sprue. That's either me being ham fisted or the part being just too fine, probably the former.

Now comes my question.

When I started to closely study the decal sheet against the kit diagram there are one heck of a lot more very small stencil decals on the sheet than I can find on the kit instructions.

Have I missed something? Can anyone help me and point me in the right direction to show me where they all go?

FatFlyHalf

There's a seperate sheet of paper that comes with the kit with the stencils shown

Thanks PhantomBigStu.

It's obviously missing (I just rechecked the box) so a quick message to our friends at Airfix and hopefully they will provide one.

Same thing goes for the Do 17z too!

FFH

Edited by FatFlyHalf

No need both can be found online or failing that I can scan mine in

Thanks. I think a name change is in order; to FOOLISH Fly Half!

I found them! Its only when you look, then look again and then in desperation ask for help that these things appear like magic.

Thanks for your assistance.

Foolish-Fly-Half

Edited by FatFlyHalf