Typhoon reference books

chacer

Hi,

As I am coming to the end of my 1\32 revell tornado build, I have started thinking about the next one. I am going to be doing a revell eurofighter again in 1\32 scale. Do you guys have any recommendations for reference books for this subject, they seem a bit thin on the ground! I already have the airdata file & the Haynes manual. Thought there may be some I have missed! I have also seen the pinned topic on the typhoon, but prefer to have a decent book to hand.

Cheers

Rob

Those are probably the best ones around, although the Haynes manual is better as some of the colour references in the Air Data file are wrong and most of the photos are general images (often uncredited) rather than detailed images.

Geoffrey Lee of Planefocus has a great book out on the Typhoon

It's called "Above the Rest, Eurofighter Typhoon 2nd Edition"

http://www.planefocus.com/?page=books

Regards,

John

Considering I have a signed copy of that book I should really have remembered it! D'oh! It's a superb book, although I don't think there there is much in the way of detailed modelling references in there.

What about Eurofighter Typhoon - Storm Over Europe by Hugh Harkins? Anyone know if it is any good? The limited "See Inside" tour on Amazon looks promising...

http://www.amazon.com/Eurofighter-Typhoon-Storm-over-Europe/dp/1903630339/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1457031339&sr=1-1&keywords=eurofighter+typhoon

Thanks,

The reviews aren't promising. One indicates that the whole thing is in black-and-white and the other suggests that there's nothing in there that can't be found elsewhere. That said, I've never read it, so I might order it for my Kindle to see what it's like.