1/48 Kinetic Su-33 Flanker-D

On 2/27/2016 at 03:25, Wee Beastie said:

Well, here we go, diving straight into this beast.
It's a Flanker, so it's big anyway, but made bigger by the larger wings needed for this carrier-bourne version.
I'll be making it "wings-up", no pilot (a change for me!), as it comes OOB, and something a little different diorama-wise. Believe me, you don't really need after-market with this kit. In my opinion, it's stunning!!

There's lot of very well detailed parts, a sheet of very thin PE (not sure if this is a good or bad thing), highly detailed plastic exhaust nozzles, and one piece missiles (similar to GWH's MiG-29's).

Stand back!! I'm going in!! :)

Where does part H11 go? As you've said , the instructions leave a lot to be desired.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, John cummings said:

Where does part H11 go? As you've said , the instructions leave a lot to be desired.

Hi John

Sorry, I no longer have the instructions, and I can’t remember. Apologies for not being much help. 

Ian

On 16/10/2017 at 9:26 PM, Wee Beastie said:

Hi

As I pointed out to John, I can’t even remember were this would go., sorry. 

- Hi Wee

- My argument about the photo was for John; if he could send us a  photo of this bloody part, may be that could remind us something useful to him

6 hours ago, lesthegringo said:

Guys, here are updated on line instructions, corrected as well

http://www.kineticmodel.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=64&search=48062, look for the .pdf instructions link

Cheers

Les

Thanks Les. I'd seen that update from Kinetic, and was about to put the link up myself. 

Have to say, the revised instructions are a 100% improvement over the old set.