TF-104G, Hasegawa, 1:48, BAF

mathy

This is simply stunning. I didn't realize how misshapen those AirDoc underwing tanks were until I got the Daco F-104 update sets. But that doesn't matter because this is gorgeous. Any chance you have some in-progress shots showing how much of a struggle it was, or not, to fit the Aires cockpit?

Cheers,

Tom

That's brilliant, Matthias ! It takes me back to my days at Bruggen in the early 70's when these a/c would often visit, and I always liked that camo scheme. Thanks for sharing. :goodjob::cheers:

This is simply stunning. I didn't realize how misshapen those AirDoc underwing tanks were until I got the Daco F-104 update sets. But that doesn't matter because this is gorgeous. Any chance you have some in-progress shots showing how much of a struggle it was, or not, to fit the Aires cockpit?

Cheers,

Tom

You are right Tom. Same with me. But I used the Daco underwing tanks with my German F-104G. Here you can see the correct tanks from this great set.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234965591-german-f-104g-with-dacos-improvement-set/