Airfix Gladiator

Excellent, I like this and wouldn't mind doing one myself. How did you do the rigging?

I used EZ Line tread, drilled holes, glied it there and then filled and painted the areas. it wasn't that easy in this particula case as silver revealыs easily any smallest imperfection

Very cute! Does she represent the original plane during the 30s or Shuttleworth's own Gladiator?

I can't tell you exactly, I did it as per manual, but I can't recall what was it. There is no sign that it is a modern one, like a web side address or something. However I've never seen a shutleworth Gladiator alive, so i can't be sure

• Like 2

I'm afraid I can't Chris. It happened quite unexpectedly and I didn't manage to repeat it on Swordfish. Basically I painted It in silver and then sprayed lightly with dark rust with more of it at the edges. But I can't recall exactly what I did next

• Like 1

I can't tell you exactly, I did it as per manual, but I can't recall what was it. There is no sign that it is a modern one, like a web side address or something. However I've never seen a shutleworth Gladiator alive, so i can't be sure

Fear not. It is nice to see K7985 looking weathered and combat used. This is probably how she would look if I didn't clean her after a few months during the airshow season.